Friday, May 22, 2009

Taylor Swift Concert

Well for Maggies Birthday I took Her, Emily,(Mags friend) Payton, (Mags cousin) Aunt Becka, and Shannon (my friend) to the Taylor Swift and Kellie Pickler Concert. IT WAS SOOO MUCH FUN!!! She is a pretty spoiled little girl.

We ate at Johnny Rockets befor the show. Maggie has on her birthday crown and pins.

Maggie and I LOVE Kellie Pickler and by the time she was done we had no voice. Don't worry tho, we found our voice once again when Taylor came on.


Our seats were in the back on the side, so so seats, until Taylor came down OUR asile and sang a song right where we were. Taylor gave the girls hugs, shook their hands, they touched her guitar and she sang "Hey Stephen" right there. Let me tell you, the girls were ALL SHOOK UP over it. They were so excited. Of course that is their favorite song now. Such lucky little girls.




This is the girls ALL SHOOK UP after hugging Taylor.


3 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like FUN!!! Love your new header pic with the whole fam!

Jeremy and Cami said...

Hey it looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Time sure flies by when you are having fun. I can't believe my baby girl is already 3 it makes me want to cry whenever I think about it. Love you guys and I am bummed I missed the last family get together. I will definitely come next time.

Toni said...

You can take me to Oceanside anytime. Just so you know! It looks like you guys have had an awesome summer. I would have been going crazy at a Taylor Swift concert also!