Friday Nov 21st we saw Twilight. We went to the midnight showing. It was fun. I was in line at about 6pm on Thursday, they let the first 100 ppl in at 8pm and I was in that group, thanks to a friends sis who was there at 3pm.
Heather, Me, Mags waiting in the outside line.
We had pretty good seats as Bec pushed, shoved and ran (and yes she had heels on) her way into the theater. 
TJ, Brenna, and Patty J. who is behind TJ, were also in our little group.

Silly pics Mags took as we were waiting 4 hours til showtime.


We had so, so, so much fun. We were also lucky to have Bella in our theater.
9 comments:
What a TOTALLY fun night!! I couldn't think of anyone I would have wanted to see this movie with but YOU!! Thanks Sis for getting the tickets and spending the evening with me. I love ya!!!!
Carol here it is
http://mismem.stores.yahoo.net/
Fun night, glad we got to see you guys! :)
hey i went to that showing of twilight too...that's not Bella
I know it wasn't the same without me. I miss you guys so much! Luv ya!
Hey, I didn't know you were in touch with Heather! I love Heather and have thought about her a million times. I tried to find her not long ago. You guys are blessed to have each other...such great women.
You apprantly have several heathers in your life. I'm sure all of them are wonderful. I was meaning Heather Hall. What is her last name now?
Hey Nettie, it is Heather Nelson, she married Doug, you might know him, he was in 24th ward for awhile. We actually just got back from Disneyland together. I'm gonna post that prob tomorrow. We should all get together with Edna, Heather and us for lunch sometime.
I know Doug Nelson! He was such a great kid. They moved when I was little, but he was always so nice and cheerful. So Sally Sue is her mother in law? Is that the right nelson's...adelle, Susan, etc.? I haven't seen Edna since Jr. High, I think. Do they have blogs? I love your Disneyland picture's. I'm a little jealous about how much fun you and your family have! I need to be better at that. Tell the girls I said, hello. I'd love to see all of you sometime. I've wanted to know how Heather's dad is, too. He was the best guitar teacher ever.
Post a Comment