Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Disneyland

Can you guess who this is?

Well if you guessed Ally from Ally and AJ, your right.

They were so nice to let the girls get a pic with them. Thank you Ally and AJ!

We want and saw the Christmas decor at Disneyland this weekend. As always we had a blast. We left Sunday morn early and was able to get to CA adventure by 10:00 am. We were walking past the Wine Cellar and Mr. Hubby stopped to see what they were handin out for free (I think he was hopin to get some free wine. :) ) No free wine, but they were handin out the Dream Fastpass, yea thats right, the fastpass that gets you on any of the major rides at CA adventures and Disneyland. We were excited. On Monday we met up with Heather and her fam. The girls sure had a fun time together. This is a pic on Its a Small World.
Me and Josh on Its a Small World.

Josh soaked from Splash Mountain.
We watched the parade that night and saw the snow on Main Street (Ashley had even brought her big snow jacket for that.) We love you Ashley. During the parade Josh would lean over, put his arm around me and say I love it, I love it, I love it. I took that as... he LOVED IT. After we closed Disney we all went and ate at Bubba Gumps. YUM!

We had a Very Merry time.

2 comments:

Jeremy and Cami said...

That sounds like SO MUCH FUN! You guys always do the coolest stuff. We really need to try and take Analyce back cause now she would have SOOO much fun. She always tells me We should go to Disneyland mommy.Love you guys.

PS. Did you guys fly there or drive

Heather said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Did they change small world at all? It was closed for some time. Lookin' at Josh reminds me of why I don't like splash mountain, only on a HOT summer day. :)