WARNING: PICTURE OVERLOAD!
Santa's coming, I know HIM!!!...as said by Buddy the Elf. Yep Santa came to the Youngs Home, along with 30 some children and their parents. It was quite crowded, but a lot of fun. Santa came and delivered toys to all the good little children, or I should say good little and big children, he even brought something for Zac. It was cute to watch the little kids get so excited.
Maggie

Bubba
Bryson was so freakin funny, he kept saying "Is your beard real? Can I pull it?" It was real alright.
Becka, Pam, John, Carol
the siblings.
Polanco Family
Taylor Family
Zac and Tara
Ava and Emily
Mags friends
Nelson Family
Rod Young Family
The Boys
Lacy
Curtis
Derek
Callie
Jarvis Family
This is only a portion of people who came. Thanks to everyone for coming and making great memories!!! Love ya all!!!!







2 comments:
That night was so much fun Thanks for being such an awesome Aunt. Analyce is still talking about how Santa gave her a baby. She will remember that night for years to come. Love ya
I literally can't believe that is Zac. He looks absolutely nothing like I remember. Looks like you guys had a fun night!
Post a Comment