
Maggie came home from school one day and this was the conversation


Maggie: Mom, I won the basketball contest at school so now I get to go to district.
Mom: When?
Maggie: sometime in Dec. I have to be there for check in by 6:30 am
(anyone who knows me knows I am NOT a morning person)
Mom: Oh Mags, you have so much going on. How many baskets did you make.
Maggie: 2
Mom: Thats all?
Maggie: I don't have to go.
Mom: Oh good.
Maggie: (getting all sad) your just giving up on me.
Mom: Ok, fine we will go.
Mom: Thats all?
Maggie: I don't have to go.
Mom: Oh good.
Maggie: (getting all sad) your just giving up on me.
Mom: Ok, fine we will go.
Well, we went bright and VERY early and My little Girl came in 1st, yea 1st. So Next was the Championships on January 17 in Globe. We went and Mags came in 2nd place! She made 12 baskets. My little girl is a basketball star! I am so proud of her, I'm glad I didn't give up on her for only making 2 baskets.







3 comments:
Way to GOOO Mags you little Rock star. Aunt Becka is sooo proud of you!!!
It was so fun to find your blog and read up on whats happening with your family. We always enjoy hearing what others are up too. That's really fun for Maggie. She is growing up so fast. Take care, Julie
Wow, what a woman! That is so fun.
Post a Comment