Friday, January 2, 2009

New addition to the household

Look what we bought...a Shorkie.

Owen Maxwell

Yea I gave in to getting a small dog. I am a big dog person and always will be, except I fell in love with this little guy, Owen. A good friend in my old neighborhood had him for sell. Love at first sight. Come on, look at his cute little face, you can't help but fall for him.

Owen and Sage

Owen and Rebel

Aren't they so cute. Owen has taken over the big dogs beds. Not quite sure they like it, but Owen doesn't care, he just jumps right on up. Its so fun to watch him follow the dogs all around, even outside.

2 comments:

Heather said...

He is adorable!! He looks so cute next to the BIG dogs! Looks like you've had a great Christmas and New Year! Love the "old" pics of you and hubby with Bubs!

Cameron, Summer, Katelyn, & Jimmer said...

Awww. What a sweetheart! I want to get a dog so bad but need to wait until we have a yard. Ah nuts!