Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Fro

Ok, so Bubba wanted a Fro. Why? I have NO idea. Maybe it has something to do with Bob Ross, you know, the guy who was on channel 8 growing up that taught you had to paint Happy Trees, (now lets get a touch of Hunter Green and add a little of Mustard Yellow, now dab, dab, dab.) Thats his Hero.
So the nice Mom that Iam called Aunt Becka and asked if she could come and give him one. Of course the first thing she says is " what for, why does he want a perm?" Anyways, he got one and looks Freakin Funny!!!!! We Love It! We also told him he had to keep it for at least a week. I'll let you know how long he does keeps it.

So, does he look like Bob??????????

2 comments:

cdy said...

Bubba your the best!!! You make me smile. Thanks!!! Love you bunches!!!
Mom

Heather said...

Love it!!
Hey cute template too! I had to come check it out.