



On Sunday we boarded the ship. There was a baby whale, Diego, who was lost in the harbour. As we were leaving you could see it blow water and his tail smack the water. Way to cool.


These photos were taken from my phone
That night on the ship was Fomal Night, I hate fomal night. I am not a get dresssed up kinda person. We did do pretty good dressing up.The Youngs
Maggie and Emily being goofy.
The next day, Tuesday, March 17 we hit Mexico. At first we were a little worried about getting off the boat, but some of the kids had never been, so we figured in a big group like we had we should be ok. I thought they seemed nice this time. One time when we were there they yelled at us "fat Americans go home." The kids had a great time bargining with them. They brought back some fun souviners.
I won't post the pics of Mr. Hubby tripping on a crack, going down to the ground and bouncin around on his buttocks. heheheh. This night we had a Dance Off. The kids, especially Josh, had a ton of fun.
It was Red against Blue teams and of course, our team the Red won!
The next day was a day out at sea. It was foggy the whole day. Through out the cruise we did karaoke. Josh doing his famous Dancing Queen dance as Maggie sang. We didn't have the camera on that one. Maggie would sing with everyone, but she would stand behind the speaker, one leg straight and one arm acrossed her stomach.
We arrived back in San Diego on Thursday and loaded up the vehicles and left for home.







3 comments:
That was fun. Thanks again for taking us:-)
What a fun cruise! I loved seeing pictures of all the kids! I haven't seen any of them in AGES! Next time feel free to take me. I won't mind if it's last minute!
Can I come next year!!!??? Looks like a blast! YAY, Maggie, da cheerleader! That is an impressive team, sheesh!
Post a Comment