
During a ceremony Thursday night, the Chandler Unified School District dedicated one of its newest campuses: The Haley
Knutson Elementary School, known as Haley Elementary School. The school was named for Haley
Knutson, who at 9 years old lost her battle with cancer after a brave fight that inspired the community. The dedication was attended by students, teachers, district officials, board members and members of Haley’s family. Maggie is in Student Council and had the
privilege to help with the dedication as well as play with the
orchestra. It was an emotional event as we watched a slide show of Haley's life. I am so thankful for healthy children.


This is a picture of Haley Elementary Staff singing the school song.

This is Mags and her Friend Ashley.

2 comments:
What a wonderful post! I'm glad Maggie was able to be a part of the dedication. What a neat experience for her. The pic of you and bubba is WAY cute. I can't believe how tall he is!!! Check out my "updated" blog. I finally did it!
Maggie looks SO cute! It is nice to see the kids out of their leo and soffe shorts!
Post a Comment