Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hair oh Hair

K, Mags is in a tumbling group that performs in a variety of places, its called Kinetic Energy. She Loves it. The thing is, is when they have a performance they have a specific hair style to wear. For those of you who don't know this...I Can't do hair.! What in the world were they thinkin. The style is so freakin cute, but can I do it. Yea Right.

Look how beautiful she is tho. Mary from Sassy Fras Salon showed me how to do it. I think Mary from Sassy Fras Salon might just be doing it every performance. :) Mary also gave me a new look. Out with the old in with the new.

5 comments:

Jeremy and Cami said...

I love the new hair it is so cute. I have been wanting to cut my hair kinda like that but I am to scared. I love Maggie's hair do it is so super cute. We love you guys!

Heather said...

Lookin' good mama!! I love your new du. Maggie's hair looks cute too. Sierrah wants to cut her hair shorter but I am debating cause of this "technical" hair style we have to do each performance!! It is a way cute updo but too hard for me, by the last performance we will just be getting the hang of it! :)
You are getting the hang of bloggin' glad to see you are recruiting others too!

Heather said...

btw - when I click on Sierrah's name it goes to someone else's blog??

Valerie said...

Your hair is adorable! I chopped my hair off but havent got a chance to take a pic of it yet! and btw I am a myspacer but blogging is kind of fun! I am loving it!

Turners said...

You look HOT with your new haircut!!! Love it! We need to get together soon, now that ALL my kids are in school. Miss you. Love ya babe! :)