For Fall Break we took Josh, Bubs, and Maggs on a 7 day Mexican Cruise. This was our home away from home. Hubby and I had an balcony room where as the children had an inner room, (or should I say closet). We had so much fun!! It stopped in 3 different ports.
On our first day at sea I took Josh to the casino and put $10 bucks in a slot machine, he played a few turns and then pushed "cash out" which he didn't know what it really meant, he just thought he hit the JACKPOT when all the coins started falling out. He was jumpin up and down yelling "I WIN, I WIN, I WIN!!!" We still have his cup of Princess tokens worth $6 that he wouldn't turn in because, he won.
Our first stop was Puerto Vallarta, HUMID, HUMID, HUMID! You can see the Humidity in the pic. In fact we bought Bub a shirt from Bubba Gump and it shrunk a whole size by the time we got back to the ship, (or did the Mexican Lady give us a size to small?) Who knows?
Hubby decides to ponder over the Beautiful Scenery.
Our second stop was in Mazatlan and we just relaxed on the ship. Too hot to get off.
So we were sitting in the theater room on the ship and low and behold who do we see...... SANTA CLAUS!!! Yea thats right, Santa Claus. He was takin his last vaca before the Holiday Season. Look close, he is in the front row.
Our 3rd and final stop was Cabo San Lucas. We got off here and swam with the dolphins. So flippin fun!!! We also took a boat taxi with a glass bottom boat that took us around the rock and then to the beach. (pics below) You really can see fishes on those boats. The rest of the day Josh kept saying "That was fun".
This rock is a dinosaur drinking . Can you see it?

Swimming in the Sea of Cortez.
3 comments:
I am so JEALOUS!!! Looks like a fun time. Glad your bloggin' girl. Your post turned out nice. Hope you weren't up all night! :)
Carol, it's Toni, Lucy's daughter. I'm so glad you joined the blogging world. I haven't seen you in forever. What a fun trip! I'm super jealous. Anyways, you can check out my blog at ntgsoutham.blogspot.com.
hey your blog is soooo soooo cute!! I love your backround!! And that looked like a fun trip!!
Post a Comment