Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Second half of Fall Break 08

Alright I guess its time to post about our Disneyland Trip after our Cruise. I told Mr. Hubby that its going to be extremly hard to beat this Fall Break Vaca. I really had a wonderful time. No complaints from me whatsoever! We all had a great time. After we left the ship (our home away from home) we landed here... The Disneyland Hotel.. Total shock. Mr. Hubby surprised us all. We thought we were going to Comfort Inn. Mags was in aaahhh, and so was I. Josh started yelling "look, look" as he is smacking me on the arm. Bubs didn't say to much, but, he was takin pics of everything, even the Mickey Mouse Cookies the hotel gave us.
After we get unloaded we head to the Happiest Place on Earth. As we are walkin thru downtown Disney I notice an extreme amount of people wearin RED SHIRTS. "Why" you ask? I asked myself the same question. Mr. Hubby showed me the answer. He pointed to a RED SHIRT which said "GAY DAYS 08 Aneheim, CA". Needless to say we had a good laugh on our "Family Vacation". Check out who Mr. Hubby is ridin with... Mr. RED SHIRT. hmmm... look.. they're both Smilin. Oh, is that a "thumbs up"?
This is us as we are walkin into California Adventures.

Of course the ride to ride first is Tower of Terror and thats where we are headin. After some pushin and shovin we were the first group to ride.

(We ran out of money so Mr. Hubby just took a pic of the pic. ha ha :)

This was kinda cute, as we were walkin, out of the blue this garbage can came to life. Josh was not gonna leave until he could figure it out. The can would talk to him and as we would start to leave it would follow us. Mags pushed the lid open and the gabage can said "thanks for pickin my nose". Josh kept stickin his head inside the garbage can. Then Mags and Josh were recruited for the band. I don't know who the lady is next to Mags but she was Jamin Out.

Whenever there is a Bubba Gump we always have to stop in and get a bite to eat, a souviner and Bubs pic on the bench. We have called Bubs Bubba since the day he was born.

Sunday night 10/05/08 was the Miley Cyrus Sweet 16 Birthday Bash at Disneyland. Of course, we had tickets. Me and Mags went while the boys went swimming at the hotel. For more info on that party check out Mags blog, hopefully she will have it posted soon. Way, Way Fun!!!

2 comments:

Jeremy and Cami said...

It sounds like you had a blast on your vacation. Gay day at Disneyland would have been interesting to see. I love reading your blog its always so cute. Love ya

Heather said...

Did that "red shirt" guy put the moves on Jeff?? I see the way he was lookin at him! :)
It will be hard to beat that vaca. Your hubby rocks, I am sure he will think of something.
What fun memories.
*That girl on Sierrah's blog was Saedra's sister Kendree.